Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Husband,

I could never have imagined, dreamed or prayed for someone as wonderful and loving as you are. I can only count this marraige as a sheer grace from God because I don't deserve such an amazing man. You are truly one in a million. I have no doubt that we were made for each other. You are and have always been my rock, my best friend and my true love. In our 11 years together and 5 of those as a married couple, we have experienced so many things together. I can't express how honored I am to call you my husband. Thank you for being you; for believing in us; for giving me the beautiful children we have; for always being on my team; for making me laugh and for never forgetting that we're in this together. I hope our love continues to flourish for the next 95 years.... you are my heart.

I love you!

No comments: