Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PHS 10 Year Reunion

Wow! Where has the time gone? Ten years have flown by and alot has happened in that time. Eric and I started dating my senior year; since then we have gotten married, built a house, made careers and had two beautiful children. What a great story to share! We went from Senior Year to 10 Year Reunion! Here are some pics from the Saturday night event...Enjoy!

** I do plan to share the pics and details from our anniversary trip to CABO & the birth of Lezlie's baby, Gavin. I'm still working on them so the time line will be a little off... **


Me & Kristin.... Cute huh?!

Marcus, Eric and Randi

Eric, Marcus & I

Randi, LOVE HER!!!!!!!!

Eric and I.... Senior Year to 10 Year!

Kristin, Amber, Tim, Me, Jason & Tara

Lindsay, Marcus and I

Justin & Erin, Eric & I, Joah & Sarah

The husbands were getting along just fine! :)

Me & Leigh Anne, my oldest friend!!! We've been friends since we were 4! 25 years!! Ohhhh , the memories!

Whick

Jen, me and Randi

Sarah and I

Kristin and I, friends for 11 years

Love the girls!

My BF, Randi... she's a nut! (We go back about 12/13 years)

Ahhh Jenn! Even at 36 weeks pregnant she's atill a beauty! (Friends for 25 years!)

Me, Jenn & Randi

No comments: