Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

I think it's safe to say that I love my kids to infinity and beyond! (We watched Toy Story Friday night, lol) And I can't get enough of taking thier pictures! They are so darn cute!! Here are some of my lil man. He's getting so big! He had his 6 months check up last week and he weighed 15.1 lbs and 26.5 inches long. He's officially allowed to have solids now so I gave him a sample of green beans...it was NOT his favorite but he sure does love his cereal! And he has learned to hold his botle pretty well. it kind of makes me sad but he's doing so good. Don't worry though - it's breastmilk in the bottle. He's still nursing most of the time but we had a bottle ready to go so he guzzled it down. Sweet boy!





We took big sister with us to the check up to see if we could get them both a flu shot while we were there....she didnt know that was my plan but it worked out for us because Blake got the flu mist and she did great! Jaxon didnt get his shot so we have to go back for it in a few weeks. Bummer! But, by the end of our appointment (11am) they were both in the car and passed out before we even hit the highway. They snoozed all the way back to Forney from Dallas. ENJOY! =)

No comments: