Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

I had been putting off getting the seats done in my SUV for a little over 2 years bye now. Each time we talked about doing it, I couldn't make myself justify such a "selfish purchase" for me when I could think of tons of ways to spend that money on my family. Such is the logic of a Mommy I suppose. BUT, my husband finally did it and gave me this for Mother's Day.... no way for me to back out - he had already made the appointment and talked in over with the shop. He's so sweet! I am actualy very thankful that he made me do it and I LOVE the new seats! Blake and Eric let me and Jaxon sleep in on Mothers Day and woke me with sweet cards and breakfast in bed. It was a wonderful way to start the day! We headed to church and then to an early dinner at Pappadeaux with the family.




BLAKE TOOK THIS PIC AT DINNER! Silly girl!

No comments: